Mine will be shortly -- http://voiprates.us/rateengine

It'll return the ISO country code (if available), the country's
dial-prefix and a short descriptor of the kind of call made (city, area,
type of service).  It will also return the two or three best IAX
termination rates to the dialed number.  I'm working on integrating this
rate-engine into my * install for a low-maintenance LCR option.