----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Kohlsmith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think where the problem comes in is that people take this forum to be
asterisk-biz half the time. "I need X done **RIGHT NOW**!! I DEMAND HELP!!"
-- take it to -biz, there are dozens if not hundreds of consultants who will
happily exchange money for experience. This forum is for people who want to

Geepers man. Looking at the last couple of times you tried to 'educate' someone, I don't see anything in their messages that sound like "I need X done **RIGHT NOW**!! I DEMAND HELP!!". Uneducated and demanding are not necessarily the same thing.

Whatever, we're just going around in endless circles here. I'll get out of this discussion now and leave it up to those who wish to continue it....

regards,

Paul