Sounds like you are having a codec issue with 2 of your providers. Make sure you find out what codecs are supported and that your config is set up accordingly.

Thanks :)

I don't think that is it though as I have tried with other codecs initially and inbound calls work fine regardless.

My current setup - using G729 exclusively for everything - inbound calls work fine and calls to a test extension on 1 of the providers work. I have confirmed all providers are G729 capable.

to the uneducated eye it is like I get initial SIP call progress notifications back from the provider and then nothing more is received.

I know it could probably be 100 things on the way but has anyone experienced something like this? Especially if connecting to SER or cisco PSTN GW at the provider end.

Cheers

Walt