On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:06:24 -0800 Sean Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all, I'm running Asterisk 1.0.0. I am a customer ( and supporter ) of voicepulse. For me, it works perfectly, but one of my customers noticed a small problem: During a conversation, when the otherside isn't talking, it's almost like the mic turns off. Not that big of a deal I know, and the more I think about it, the more this seems a voicepulse issue. But in the off chance this could be something on my end:

Asterisk 1.0.0
Connecting to voicepulse via iax, ulaw codec
Polycom 500 IP SIP phone, ulaw codec

Not sure if the ploycom has it, but make sure that it is set to transmit silence. Sounds like this option is set not to which will cause that dead sound.

Robert