Hi David

> I've looked but can't find that option in the Settings->Advanced.

> But not "Call join on Xfer (2 calls)". Perhaps a difference in firmware ?

Could be, I'm running "snom190-SIP 3.56m" - if you're not running at least
that firmware already you should upgrade.

I upgraded it to fix another problem we were having, which is that
call-waiting would not work if you had the phone off-hook but were not
actually talking to someone (eg just put someone on hold, or in the
process of dialing) - the phone would report "busy" to asterisk, and would
never make the call-waiting beep.

I emailed Snom who were very helpful - they replied within hours, and told
me a fix would be out soon - which it was within a few days.

btw the subject of this post is a little misleading - I had the call join
problem with ISDN and SIP calls as well, not just Zap.

 - Matt