On Mar 11, 2005, at 2:38 PM, Cirelle Internet Products wrote:

We bailed on it for now, as it does not appear to be 100%.
Phones would not re-register, calls would fail.(just a lot of headaches)

I tried out realtime a few weeks ago but stopped using it because it seg faulted whenever I issued a reload command. At least back then it was still too unstable for production. But I do look forward to a more completed realtime....hopefully you'll be able to name tables whatever you want then too! Like "voicemessages"....

-mark

--
Mark Eissler, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.mixtur.com