Rich Adamson a écrit :

would like to know if some of you have tested asterisk connected to an EADS 6550 analogique PBX (also know as Nexpan50).

Our set up is a Dell Optiplex with 1 TDM400 4 FXO, 1 TDM400 4 FXS, (no other card, each of them have their own IRQ) all ports connected to the EADS. We have GS ATA286 as EP. Calling from ATA to ATA give a perfect sound. Calling to PSTN numbers or reverse side, give echo.

We can do what we want in zconfig.h (STEVE2, MARK2, MMX, AGGRESSIV_SUPPRESSOR, NOECHOCAN_DISABLE) or zapata.conf (tx gain=-10.0, echocancel=32 ... 256,), test with differents POTS phone, it change nothing. We even didn't notice changes between our various changes in those files (and yes modules where unloaded between each test). Always the same echo.

So know we start to doubt that this echo problem is asterisk related but perhaps more to the PBX. That's why we ask if some of you have/had similar setup with this PBX and if there is a solution.

You didn't mention what country your in; if you outside the US, be sure
to config the TDM-fxo card for your country (eg, line impedance).

France.

You mention echocancel=32, etc, did you try echotraining=800?

Yes. It create a second echo :-(

For my TDM-fxo in the US, using the following on each channel works fine:

echotraining=800
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=5.0
txgain=0.0

Do you have this setup with the standard zconfig.h (MARK2)?

Thanks for your reply.
--
Daniel