You mean that if on a certain queue, your agents are using SIP or IAX
phones, and you want to do a check so that when a cllers tryies to get into
the queue, if no agent is logged in, do something else with the caller
instead of hanging up?

Actually, I think he wants to go one step deeper, and if there are agents logged in, but Asterisk cannot send calls to them (they are unreachable or not registered any longer), to treat the situation as if there were no agents logged in. That cannot be done at this time, but I have it working in my development tree... but it's very ugly. Once the new "generic event" system has been posted and merged (which will take some time), the whole 'device state monitoring' system will work much more smoothly, and it will be easily possible to have app_queue know when the devices are unavailable so it can handle a caller differently. (There is partial support for this now, but only for treating the agent as "busy", not as "unavailable".)

Thanks, that's what I want to do. Any chance of me getting my hands dirty with this code? Please?

roy