In having configured my first * server there are a few questions I could not understand or find answers to

1) How does one use ztmonitor to adjust the rxgain and txgain. I have set mine to -1.0 each to get rid of echo on std phones connected on the TDM10B FXS module

2) Is it best to use a TDM card with an TFX and FXO module or is the the FXO = X100p and FXS on TDM a good method?

3) How do I disable mgcp, skinny etc that I will not be using ? Asterisk loads / scrolls a lot when you start it.

4) How do I calculate/assess the Load * is placing on the server? I'm using a 2.0 Ghz Pentium III, 1 GB Memory. top shows good stats.

5) Why do I get "pixelating" (sorry I'm a video guy) on a call? Every now and again, you hear these strange beeps, and tweets in the middle of your call. at random times.

6) Where can one post thier configs to check / validate that they are good, and no overloading the server ?

I thank you all in advance

Barry