cdr_addon_mysql doesn't compile at all, no matter what the OS. I contacted the authors a while back and they said they would get into contact with Mark or something... Who knows what happened, but as far as I know it's still broken.

I tried to compile addons on an x86_64 Opteron under FC3. The Makefile needs to be changed to also look in /usr/lib32 for libmysqlclient.

The mp3 stuff didn't compile at all.  I don't have access to the system
right now, but the error message said something about 'ld' needing
'-fPIC' (which didn't work).  Maybe one of you C experts can figure this
out.

Thanks,
Mike