Richard J. Sears wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I am using NuFone for 866 inbound service and I am trying to figure out
the callerid part of it. Any call into my * system just shows "Toll Free
Call" and will not give me the calling party's caller ID info.

Is this just something I have to live with using NuFOne, or did I miss
some type of config in * that will grab the callerID other than the
inbound 866 number...?

NuFone (and many VoIP providers) do not provide incoming Caller*ID Name (at least for toll free, maybe toll service as well). This is because it costs them more to provide the Name service.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain