Adnan Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> ipphones-->router---->asterisk server with channel bank loaded with
> Quad T1 card, also on channel bank several analog phones connected
> we deploy these setup at our headoffice and other branch offices
> situated in different cities we use TDM400 cards.
> Basiacally what we want to do we made our organization own internal
> network nationwide provides ivr,voicemail,call transfering,call
> waiting.confrencing etc.

The obvious way would be to set up IAX trunks between the Asterisks,
allocate extension number ranges to the various sites, and use DUNDi
to spread the local dialplans for those ranges throughout the system.
See <http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-DUNDi+Enterprise+Configuration+IAX>.

-tih
--
Don't ascribe to stupidity what can be adequately explained by ignorance.