Not sure the rquirements for your receptionist. I have found that the
IP600 does have most everything required to function properly. If you
do have an office without DID and a lot of traffic then you may want to
look at the tools to display status on her computer. I do have a Snom
inhouse for testing when I get a chance. Their quality however is not
as good as either Cisco or Polycom.

My experience is that the Cisco and Polycom phones are both about in terms audio quality and useability. Neither one does exactly what I'd expect with respect to multiple lines. They both take a little extra setup in this regard, but you can read the wiki for that stuff. Snoms do exactly what I'd expect for a multiple line phone, are very easy to setup, but the audio quality and usability do not compare favorably with either Cisco or Polycom.

Between Cisco and Polycom, I went with Polycom just because of cost. The Polycom units are MUCH less expensive (since this is not the biz list, ask me privately about my reseller that is cheaper than others you'll find). On the other hand, Polycom VoIP phones are NOT supported by the company. The only way I've gotten support for them is from this list. Cisco definitely supports all their products quite nicely (for a fee).