I've got a box running CVS-HEAD-02/18/05-02:27:22 with a digium single span T100P card. With increasing regularity we get inbound calls that will work fine for an arbitrary ammount of time (some calls last over 20min before the problem) then they are interupted by a short burst of static and then the line drops. On the console I see:

  == Spawn extension (did, 7214, 2) exited non-zero on 'Zap/24-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/24-1'

which is the normal behavior for a correctly terminated call.  Any ideas?

All the phones are Polycom soundpoint ip500's some are local some are not.

Thanks,
-Ryan