Thorben Jensen wrote:
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your suggestion, it solved my problem. It's a shame that we
have to make workarounds to make simple things like call parking work from
the manager interface. I hope it will be solved in a future release.

There's now a growing group of us who make manager-based applications that wish parking worked properly.

Maybe if we get a few more we will have enough to bombard the bugtracker!

I guess seeing as we're all programmers one of us should make a patch. What I'm thinking is:

Application: ParkCall
Synopsis: ParkCall(announceChannel, parkChannel)
Description: If you call ParkCall (from the dialplan or the manager interface), you can pass in the channel to announce the parking destination to as well as the channel that you would like to have parked. Bla bla bla

:)

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell