Dear All :

I have a problem with my MeetMe ,,

I need to add the latest update of MeetMe Software so that I can add an announce when entering/exiting the Conference Room ..

I saw a lot of WebPages are talking about ‘i’ option.

How can I get the latest update ? and how can I recompile my Asterisk to use the new update ??

Thanks ,,,

Eng. Mohamed Farid ,,
Mediterranean Smart Cards Company ,,
Telecommunication & Security Administrator ,,

*
Email  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
( Phone : +20 2 3331439/+20 2 3331400
7 Fax      : +20 2 7621164
Mobile      : +20 0122258350

Notice:

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, copy, use or store this e-mail in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Mediterranean Smart Cards Company :+202 333 1400