Thanks!

Noah Miller wrote:
Dean -

if you are having these troubles and everyone keeps advising you to use
[EMAIL PROTECTED] why aren't you doing this?

Not to be rude, but I believe you are the only one who suggested he use [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a great (actually stupendous) product for those that want to have a PBX with a GUI up and running within a few minutes. It does not, however, force users to really learn what's going on underneath things. Noah Silverman expressed an interest in learning asterisk and its workings, so [EMAIL PROTECTED] is probably not what he wants. I'm glad to help him with asterisk. I don't think it's always right to direct all new people to [EMAIL PROTECTED] If they want that, fine. If not, why push it?

Thanks,
Noah Miller