Hello all,

I am having a serious problem installing my * with a TDM04B. I made everything
work, call are coming in and going out including using a GSM Box in channel
Zap/2-1. I did setup voicemail like this on extensions.conf:

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/2246,20)
exten => s,2,Wait,2
exten => s,3,Voicemail(u${ME})
exten => s,4,Hangup
exten => s,102,Wait,2
exten => s,103,Voicemail(b${ME})
exten => s,104,Hangup

After the call is finished if the user doesn't press # the line hangs forever.
Unfortunately I found it out after i did a " zap show..." 26 minutes after
the call ended :(. I looked into the threads but no answer seems to resolve
the problem (maxthreashhold or maxsilence and there is even a patch to one of
the voicemail files which i have no idea how to implement). The other strange
thing it is happening is that after i hang up the call from the phone if the
outside caller hasn't hang up it recreates the Zap channel and rings it
again.....any clues please?

Thanks for the help.