Why not juse use an ENUM lookup for those calls?  There is info on the
list archives
(http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-January/034423.html)
about using that, and I know it was elsewhere too...  Works just fine...

Kris

Shadow Roldan wrote:
| Ok so I found these threads in which some people have had similar issues
| but no solutions yet...
| http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-April/009595.html
| http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-March/095725.html
|

| I've tried using iaxtel and BroadVoice to route toll free calls and the
| call appears to connect ok (see log snippet below) but it just rings and
| rings and eventually it times out and I get
|
| "The person you are calling is unavailable...."
|

| The really dumb thing is all the numbers I am trying always pick up on
| the first ring or without a ring when dialing from the PSTN.
|

| Any ideas?
|

| Log snippet below:
|
|     -- Executing Dial("SIP/116-3e81",
| "SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED]|45") in new stack
|     -- Called [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|     -- SIP/sip.broadvoice.com-ace8 is making progress passing it to
| SIP/116-3e81
|     -- Nobody picked up in 45000 ms
|     -- Executing Congestion("SIP/116-3e81", "") in new stack
|   == Spawn extension (inside, 18887467426, 2) exited non-zero on
| 'SIP/116-3e81'
|

| _____________________________________________________________________
|
| Shadow Roldan
| IT Manager
| Zero G Software, Inc.
| mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
| www.ZeroG.com
|
| The leading provider of multiplatform software deployment solutions.

begin:vcard
fn:Kris Stark
n:Stark;Kris
org:Dataflow
adr:Suite B;;401 E State St;Ithaca;NY;14850;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:IT Manager
tel;work:+1 607 272 8589
tel;fax:+1 607 272 8634