[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello!

When someone calls into my toll-free number delivered via IAX, the caller's number shows up on my SIP phone. However, when I receive an e-mail voicemail message, I get this message:

Just wanted to let you know you were just left a 0:01 long message (number 2)
in mailbox 200 from Toll-Free Call at ...

Why doesn't the Caller ID show up properly in the voicemail when it *does* show up on my phone? I don't even know where to begin to look for this one! :)

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to provide.

Tim Massey

How do you get it to say where its from in the first place?  ;-)

--
----
Mike Hammett

begin:vcard