Brian Litzinger wrote:
On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 12:12:57PM -0600, Eric Wieling aka ManxPower wrote:

Brian Litzinger wrote:
> iax.conf:

[general]
bandwidth=high
allow=all
jitterbuffer=no
tos=low
register => 1234567:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[livevoip]
type=friend
secret=1234567890
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=217.160.244.186/255.255.255.0
context=from-livevoip

sip.conf:
I have dtmfmode=inband for both sip.media.com and sip.broadvoice.com
and both are limited to ulaw, alaw.

Get rid of the bandwidth= statement. In the [livevoip] put disallow=all and allow=ulaw (or the ONE codec you want to use). Also comment out the tos=low just to see if that makes any difference.

By your command...

Made the suggested changes.  Called in via SIP and Cell Phone.  Still
no response to DTMF.

It was worth a try. 8-) Try allow=gsm instead, but I doubt it will make any difference. Your other option is to just switch providers.