Michael Devenijn wrote:
| Fine but don't mix up Swedish & Danish beer ...

How could you - swedish beer?  I barely think (with my apologies to the
swedes) that it is even beer for the most part...

The regular joke is that it is "light oil" from the Ãl and how well it
can sound like the finnish word for oil....  *grin*

Kris

Danish
|       Elephant beer that is so strong has gone to Olle's head.
|       --
|
|       Steve Szmidt
|
|       "They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
|       deserve neither liberty nor safety."
|                                       Benjamin Franklin

begin:vcard
fn:Kris Stark
n:Stark;Kris
org:Dataflow
adr:Suite B;;401 E State St;Ithaca;NY;14850;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:IT Manager
tel;work:+1 607 272 8589
tel;fax:+1 607 272 8634