-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ruben cuevas
rumin
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:24 AM
To: Asterisk-Users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Starting with Asterisk-SIP

Hi all,

I'm a Telecomunication Engeenering student. I have to develop a VoIP
apliccation using SIP protocol. I have to develop the SIP Server, and the
SIP clients.

I think I can use Asterisk for this issue. I have installed it and I have
run it, but I don't know how I have to configure it.

I have read the documentation, but It's so much big and I don't know what I
have to do.

Someone could tell me what configuration files have I to use, and what have
I to put in this files?. If is it posible, I would like someone send me some
simple examples of this files.

It would be wonderful if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

                      Rubén.