I have been told the Digium echo cancellation product will be shipping soon, as well as a new version of the IAXy, which looks to have a new form factor, I'm guessing to help with heat dissipation on the units.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
+++++++++++
VOIPSupply.com
A Subsidiary of b2 Technologies
voice - 800.398.VOIP X22
fax - 716.630.1548
email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chris Modesitt wrote:

Eric Wrote:

Digium has a hardware echo can?

Not shipping, according to their online store.

Crap!, I spend all my time reading emails from this list, now I have to check Digium's online store twice a day so I can get my hands on one of those cards!!

Chris.