Maik Hassel wrote:
Hello everybody,

I am having trouble setting up a SIP/analog phone gateway. The SIP phones are working, just the Zaptel card doesn't seem to work. I am using the zaptel TDM400P with one FXO module on the last bank (should be channel 4 I suppose).
When I try to dial out (either via console or using SIP, I get the following error:

--- Asterix console error -----

*CLI> dial 9
-- Executing Dial("OSS/dsp", "Zap/4") in new stack
Apr 4 10:18:16 WARNING[6294]: channel.c:1901 ast_request: No channel type registered for 'Zap'
Apr 4 10:18:16 NOTICE[6294]: app_dial.c:746 dial_exec: Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time

Try using Zap/1 The order of the modules can be confusing. ztcfg -vvv show tell you something useful as well.