Andrejus Stavickis wrote:

Hi,

On the "iax2 show registry" I only see an entry for my SixTel account,
no livevoip.

This is all I received from them on my account activation:

Example for your dial plan:
exten =>
_1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/${EXTEN})
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Hangup

Does not say anything about requirement to put anything else in any
other config file.
I also have a voipjet account and it works fine without any other
entries in any config files other than extensions.conf. Do I in fact
have to register livevoip the same way as SixTel ?

You only need to register to receive calls from your DID (if you have one)

--Eric
--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain