I agree that Wondershaper is a great script; prior to using it in an office
where I set up asterisk, there were some major problems with call quality,
but it seems to have helped hugely (the same DSL line is used for both VoIP
and everyday 'net usage for seven people - not ideal, but I didn't set the
budget :-) ).

If you happen to modify it to to prioritize IAX2, drop me a copy!

-- Henry Owens.