I've got a X100P in a compaq proliant 3000. My system stops taking calls and making calls. I had been getting the FXO PCI Master abort before updating, I am now running a cvs head checkout from a week or so ago. Now I still have the problem but get more error messages:

Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P
Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)
Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)
FXO PCI Master abort
wcfxo: Out of space to write register 05 with 02
wcfxo: Out of space to write register 05 with 03
wcfxo: Out of space to write register 05 with 0a
wcfxo: Out of space to write register 05 with 0a
wcfxo: Out of space to write register 05 with 0a
wcfxo: Out of space to write register 05 with 0a

Any solution?

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent