Hi,

I have been reading about some of the problems encountered with the TDM400p cards needing a reboot. I am still testing my system so I have not seen this yet. Also my card is showing as a version 2 when I run 'modprobe wtcdm' - is this problem in this card as well. If so can anyone recommend cards that can support FXS and FXO with PSTN (need standard POTS line connectivity) that are reliable and do not require this rebooting (I know about the CISCO cards and the 1760 but that solution is way too expensive $$$$)

Thanks