Angel Diaz wrote:
      I want to use the Voicemail app and before that, I would like to play
an audio file but not billable in the Switch side. Than, to do so, I have to
be able to no send the Answer message during the play of the file. Then
after finish the file, I'w xecute the Voicemail app.

That's why I need to play the file before answer the channel.

Is it possible ?
I have looked at the Playback and Background app, and I see they are
answering the channel before playing the file.

With analog Zap you cannot do this. With ISDN you can do this (if you provider allows you to). See the "noanswer" option to Playback. Background should not support this since you can only SEND audio before answer, not receive audio/DTMF and Background is only used when you need to reveive DTMF.