My biggest task is getting in some of the big bugfixes and bad behavior
fixes that have been major issues. In testing at the moment is a fix to

Yes, I'm using * in a business environment with cisco 7960 and 7905 phones. Sip is the more stable solution.
well no busy status line 'cause the cisco sip firmware does not support it.
I was testing your chan_sccp. It's under development and I got some crash or phones issue, but I think sccp could be the best flexible system for a PBX. In my spare time I'm working on your chan_sccp code to understand how to get customized and localized (I'm in Italy) softkeys.