Title: Transferring a call

Hello,

I have successfully connected an Asterisk PBX to an old Panasonic Phone System using an AVM Fritz PCI card. But when I make a call through the Asterisk PBX to the old phone system, and the receiver wants to transfer the call to another internal number, I get a busy tone. Does anyone have any suggestions to overcome this problem? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Dennie