Title: [Asterisk-Users] ISDN Fritz and TDM400

Damian, thanks for the support. Until now I have had no success with all the kernel compilations, ISDN CAPI Utilities etc. I am almost there but it sucks. Wouldnt be a better way just to simply do it withouth having to spend so much time with it? SO far I am having trouble compiling the FRITZ PCI stuff and getting fcpci.o to show upI just froze the remote instance so I guess only tomorrow now.;(

I will keep you posted of my progress and thanks for the drivers, when I get there I might need them.