I can't get the 7960 to reconfigure and work. I am a newbie to voip. I went through the list and read some other comments about the 7960 and unlocking it. It is a used 7960 that came with CallManager. I need to have SIP. I first reset the phone to factory defaults then I changed the TFTP server address in the settings. I have unlocked the phone with **# and it shows the lock as unlocked in the upper right hand corner. I was told that the phone should be able to download the SIP... file once the TFTP address was changed. So far nothing though. Any ideas?

Mike