From: Ronald Wiplinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 14, 2005 7:05 PM
Subject: Please confirm your message
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (TMDA).

Your message attached below is being held because the address
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has not been verified.

To release your message for delivery, please send an empty message
to the following address, or use your mailer's "Reply" feature.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This confirmation verifies that your message is legitimate and not
junk-mail. You should only have to confirm your address once.

If you do not respond to this confirmation request within 14 days,
your message will not be delivered.