Title: One touch voicemail on Cisco 7940/60

Program your messages key to ‘voicemail; with:

messages_uri:  "voicemail"

in your SIP(MACADDRESS).cfg config file…

And in extensions.conf:

Exten => voicemail,1,Wait(1)      ;           Wait a minute to make sure audio is up

Exten => voicemail,2, VoiceMailMain([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ; Change default to whatever your vm context is.