Hi all

We have a psudo-switchboard in the offices, with receptionists who
login into the switchboard queue, all is well.

I have been asked to look into the possibilty of recording all the
agents conversations.

Legal issues aside:

Can anyone give me any pointers as to how this might be achived.  The
basic rules are:

We only want the conversation, otherwise i'd just monitor all thru the
wait period :)

when the agent transfers it off, the recording needs to stop.

-----

Am I opening a can of worms here, or is it as simple as setting a flag
in one of the commands?

All the agents phones are SIP, the queue is an internal extention (so
that all can use the switchboard) so just monitoring the trunks is out
as well (sadly)

Any help (even if its just ideas or sample code) would be greatly apreciated.

We run [EMAIL PROTECTED] - to keep things simple (0.6 in production) (0.9
on my test machine)

thanks

David