----- Original Message ----- From: "Thorben Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:11 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Hotel billing in IPSwitchBoard

I am currently working on implementing Hotel Billing in IPSwitchBoard.

The idea is that a receptionist in a hotel can just right click an extension
button and choose "Account"; IPS will now calculate the call charges made
from that extension and show all calls and charges on a form.

The receptionist now has the option to close the account which will reset
the account.

I will add a table for editing call charges, and there will be a possibility
to add a fee for connection charges and also an option to charge calls per
xx seconds and to add/subtract a percentage to all calls.

I will add a family/key to the asterisk database to indicate if the
extension is closed, this way you can stop outgoing calls from being made
from a closed extension by checking the dial plan.

Please let me know if there are any other features you would like to see in
IPSwitchBoard.

Hi,

As mentioned before, how about being able to search and replay recordings from the switchboard. With call records now searchable hopefully it wouldn't take too much more work to enable. For example, being able to search on extension by date and time or by cli would be very handy.

Best regards,
Steve.