Hi,

I have problem with Quadbri and bristuffed Asterisk - I guess this is only configuration trick. I'd like Asterisk to respond only to 1 number on BRI interface and do nothing on other. Right now, even if I leave out that number in incoming context, Asterisk takes out and rejects call as number is non existant. I'd like that Asterisk wouldn't respond, so other ISDN phone can answer it....

I did this with chan_capi, where you can determin incoming MSNs on which Asterisk responds, but wonder how to do that with Zap channels....

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.