Hi all,

I am still unable to initiate a call transfer with the keypresses defined in features.conf in a couple month old version of asterisk from CVS HEAD.

Before I go ripping things apart, I was really wondering if this is by design, or should it work on all my devices? I have an iaxy, phones hanging off fxs ports on a pair of tdm400p's, a sipura 841, a sipura 3000, and a pair of sipura 2000's and a Polycom IP 500.

It only works on the phones hanging off the tdm400p.

Should this work on all phones? Does anyone have it working on non digium FXS phones?

Thanks,
Tim