Michael Welter wrote:

Do SIP<->SIP calls have static? If you don't have SIP phone then you can use X-lite.

Arrange you dial plan so an incoming PSTN call can call an outside number--from outside dial your system and then make an outside call. This call will be bridged on the Digium card. Do you get static? If not then it's not the PRI.

Well... Per everyone's advice I changed the motherboard (still Intel for now. Ordering an AMD of some sort) and the static WENT AWAY!!! I am still finding it amazing that I could go to a slower, crappier different Intel board and the problems go away.

Thank you everyone for all of your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark