FYI To All, I fixed my problem by doing a Linux upgrade by typing Yum Update and taking the CentOS updates. My problem is solved. I have no clue what was going on but now I have Audio Now.

Michael D Schelin wrote:

Asterisk 1.0.7 built by [EMAIL PROTECTED] on a i686 running Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED] version 0.9
CentOS release 3.4 (final)
 Linux 2.4.21-27.0.1.EL

Hi All, I really need help on this. What would keep Asterisk from playing out audio files using the (Playback command) but I can play the busy tone . playtone(Congestion) ?? I have verified this with ethereal and see the audio only going one way. In to Asterisk bun nothing coming out. Because I can hear the audio with the play tone I know there is something preventing the playback cmd from working. I had Audio

Thanks
_