I think that would be a great idea. The only problem I see is that Asterisk is growing its feature set and maturing at such a dynamic rate, that I don't know in many cases, where to point the finger at. Sometimes it's stability of the CVS version, sometimes it's stability of Digium or whose ever interfaces, and yet sometimes it's issues with actual hardware architecture.

I wouldn't mind participating in such an effort, but that may just create parallel lists or problem reports that may be so tightly related that one list would take away knowledge from the other.

Comments?

- Daniel