Joris Vandalon wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a way to dynamicly put phones in a group so if someone
calls an extentions everyone's phone who's member of the group will
ring.
Queues are not an options because as soon a call comes in to a queue
there is no getting out.
I want to let the phones ring and after a period of time stop trying and
continue to voicemail for example.
Can someone provide me with some hints or examples getting this done?

It may not be exactly what you are after but I do something like this:

extensions.conf

HOUSEPHONES=SIP/somepc&SIP/anotherpc&IAX2/desktop&IAX2/someotherdesktop&SIP/sipuraline1&SIP/sipuraline2

; London Number - SIP Inbound provider
exten => 1438645,1,Answer
exten => 1438645,2,Dial(${HOUSEPHONES}|60|t)
exten => 1438645,3,Voicemail(u50)

Each phone listed above also has it's own extention, but the voicemail all goes to 50. That way I can call any extension from anyother inside the house. But calling 50 directly will make every phone ring. Any phone not logged in will just be ignored and skipped. The first phone to pick up gets it. Call parking is on so if there is a need to transfer calls from one phone to another it can be done using parking.

-- Robert P. McKenzie | GammaRay Technical Services Ltd [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.uk-experience.com | http://www.gammaray-tech.com

Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?op=view&id=64014