Hello all,

I am trying to determine if a machine I currently have would be
adequate for the volume I want to put on it.  I will be utilizing a
PRI and I have approximately 70 extensions.

We do not have extremely high call volume in or out.  I could see
maybe having the PRI fill with inbound/outbound calls, but that would
be a fairly rare occurrence.  There would be some light calling from
extension to extension in the office.

I have a dual Xeon 2.4Ghz with 2GB of RAM available.  Would this
machine bear the burden of 70 SIP registrations with maybe 25 active
at any one time?

Thanks!
Jacob