Gents

Whilst I apreciate the sentiments regarding my question, if you are to
look at my track record of helping people - across in the majority
[EMAIL PROTECTED], AMP lists and to a lesser (but growing) extent
asterisk-user and asterisk-biz, its not up there with the super gurus,
but I am putting more back into the list.

I have asked my fair share of questions as well, (and will continue to
do so when needed).

I noticed that you didn't make these comments when people have talked
exclusivly about polycom or cisco hardware (as technically these are
not asterisk either)

There is a high technical aim to the list, there is also a community factor.

I would however kindly ask that for the benifit of the list any
further discussions regarding this are directed to me personally, the
header information contains my email adress.

Regards

David