Matthew Boehm wrote:

Where is your debug trace?

Have you had a look at my settings already? Do you think it is correct? Or have you seen a mistake?

If yes, yes and no, than please guide me to a page how I can produce the debug trace.
I consider to DEBUG as the last methode to solve something, and than I suspect a bug. I don't suspect a bug, but a mistake in my settings.

bye

Ronald

-Matthew

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

I have two ways to go to the voicemail box, either by dialing 8500
from the phone which received the voicemail (without a password) or
from another phone by dialing 8501 and key in the mailbox and the
password. However, with Realtime the password will be rejected as
"login incorrect". What do I miss?

exten => 8500,1,VoicemailMain(s${CALLERIDNUM}) exten => 8500,2,hangup exten => 8501,1,VoicemailMain exten => 8501,2,hangup

uniqueid 1 customer_id 602 context other mailbox 602 password 7777 fullname Ronald Wiplinger email [EMAIL PROTECTED] pager stamp 20050511232451 attach yes saycid yes hidefromdir no

*CLI> show version Asterisk CVS-HEAD-04/17/05-07:25:45 built by [EMAIL PROTECTED] on a x86_64 running Linux