Hello

         I was just stuck around as to how I configure my Asterisk to access extensions from Mysql. I have made all the necessary changes in the extconfig.conf, the extensions.conf, res_mysql.conf, res_config_odbc.conf,res_odbc.conf as they have mentioned on the site www.voip-info.org.

       But still I am getting the error as

May 13 07:52:49 ERROR [6420]: res_config_mysql.c:588 mysql_reconnect: MySQL RealTime: Failed to connect database server asterisk on. Check debug for more info.

       Does anybody know how to go about configuring Asterisk to access extensions from the mysql database? Please kindly do reply

Regards,

Bharat M. Sarvan