P2P is something else then Asterisk.

Well, I run Asterisk on a 'peer', i.e. a machine with an IP address. I can send VoIP traffic to any other 'peer', i.e. asterisk server. How is that not peer to peer?

Damn, you can even find the term 'peer' in asterisk config files!

So if you compare Asterisk with Skype or even worry about it then you are
NOT understanding the power of Asterisk and you don't understand the
weakness of Skype.

Who said we should /compare/? I'm only interested in "What cool stuff could I do with Asterisk and Skype"... it is conceivable that some day, both software could work nicely together.

--
Ykoz Un Max - La VoIP en pré-payé!
Essayez gratuitement - 5 crédits offerts.