Hi, Alex.

Thanks for your answer, it is encouraging enough.

I'm reading through SER Admin's guide and I'm beginning to like it.

I've also installed serweb and looks very useful. It seems a lot of things
can be done with both asterisk and SER.

My router/nat device is a debian box with iptables, so I think I can
manage almost anything that want to go through it.

Thanks again for your mail.

PD.

Pizco Dominguez